Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First Time

We both lay silent
Too nerved and unwilling to touch each other
Because of what we did.
We kept quiet,
Thinking that this has to be kept a secret
As if it’s we were suppose to regret
The invasion of the each other’s
Space, what is deemed to be private
But indeed I felt alive
And
Halfway through realizing that a personal bubble (more like a block)
Need no longer be an issue
And that holding you, interlocking fingers was
 A joy within itself and yet
That lips locked rocked my insides to very core
Sweeping away the rot of heartbreak into this new feeling
I had never felt before.
We lay silent
Reluctant to look at one another in the eye
Hoping that these moments of awkwardness will
Soon pass by
Praying that I will choose not to stay the night,
To finally move on with our lives.
But I find it silently insane not to wait to cherish

1 comment:

  1. .....i love you and have fallen deeply madly in love with you

    ReplyDelete