Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fine Dining

You say you want the most of me  
Can only take me in doses ,see
This is what you get when you overstep
Your boundaries
The lowest level of my complexities
Can’t even be digested by your mental abilities
Unable to harbor the capacity
So I think it’s time for some antacid tablets
Ease ya mind of these intellectual gases
Before it builds up, disaster strikes
And you’re brain farting to the masses
Let’s not overdo it baby
You’ve got to know your limit
And I want this fullness to be constant
This friendship to always satisfy
Even after the relationship fails to no longer
Relate you to me
Take it slow
Pace yourself
I said, take it slow
Pace yourself
Because the “itis” is real
And can leave you in a comatose state
Like a fine wine this mind must be
Sipped slowly
To truly appreciate its beauty
So small bites baby
Savor all of the flavors
Acknowledge all dimensions of the dish
How they work together so
It’ll be hard to find me inedible
After all, fine dining should not be
Comparable to
The meals indulged
Off of the dollar menu


No comments:

Post a Comment