Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wet Dream



Last night, I dreamt of you.
I dreamt of your smooth skin
Shining in the moonlight as it
Periodically rubbed up against mine.
Last night I dreamt of us,
An abstract of passion
Awakening the heavens above.
The way your body felt as it
Interceded the closure of my thighs,
Exposing the vessel where
That other button lies,
Just waiting to be exercised.
I can still feel you slowly
Breathing on my neck.
Slowly. Breathing.
Those secrets and silent promises
With held by the air,
Only carried by the sweat between our bodies.
I feel your life.
Last night, I fell in love with your love,
The essence of our very beings
Became one and this tension
Transcends sensations through
My body that carry me to another world.
Last night i woke up only to realize
That you were just a dream.
And the nightmare begins.



©Danie Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment