Saturday, June 19, 2010

Coffee Stop Chat

Today I was in the right mood to finally come talk to you,
About the way you do those crazy things you do.
Like how those eyes seem so new
Each time I accidently gazed into them
From across the room at the table in the corner right next to the kitchen,
Where only one light bulb works so you can’t see
Let along hear me wishing, 
But maybe I won’t mention all of that.
How about how the your smile lights up my day
Each time you walk up to the counter
And order a Black coffee, a blueberry muffin, and
Grab today’s paper
And when I go to hand it to you, to hand me too
And I can feel you feeling me,
Or at least I hope so,
Somewhere in between me
But let me not go there.
Maybe I’ll just talk about, compliment on, that nice new suit
You always put on, and yes you wear it well
The way it outline’s a strong silhouette,
Broad shoulders, strong back, built arms
Ooohhh I like that,
And I wonder how “it”, I mean you look without your suit
Dang, I’m doing it again.
Going from a just notice to that Stalker mood.
Crazy, not so much cool


©Danie Rae

1 comment:

  1. lol....i likessssssssssss.......but what about the round belly??? he aint sexxii without a round ole belly!!!

    ReplyDelete