Thursday, June 24, 2010

Business As Usual



"You know the drill.
Lay back, legs open,
Mouth shut."
I lay there wondering
Will he, 
Kiss me, like the 
Other guy does
Be as gentle, 
understanding
As the one before was
Or will he
Rip, through me
Raw like a
Piece of overworked meat
Will he over work me
Will he pause,
To let me breath
Or will he, stop, my breathing
The rag that
holds the cum stains 
Of all women that
he ever loved
Never to be washed
Or even ringed out
Just that dirty reminder
Of the 60 dollars he put out
To put in
Tearing newly repaired skin
Again,
And again,
And again.
"Lay back, legs open,
Mouth shut."
Will he,
Close his eyes, wishing
That it was his wife,
Girlfriend, 
Lover,
Laying underneath panting as
He pant
So that he wouldn't feel
As though he defiled me
Or will he watch,
As I try to
Picture my myself in a 
Better place
Will he, take joy in stealing
My grace
Grinning is satisfaction as
Heavy streams run down my face
With each painful thrust
Laugh, secretly in disgust
While I whisper silent prayers
That it'll all be over soon
Will he 
Whisper sweet lullabies in my ear
Knowing that I was his daughter's age
And that while I should be tucked
In tonight
I'm doing a wrong oh so right
Or will he,
Just pound me to sleep.
A play toy that's lost it's energy
Acid drained from its batteries
Leave me, there to regain my strength
Come back in the morning
To find me mourning
Over the lost of my body
Will he stand over me
As his apathy seeps through my pores
Or will he tell me,
That there is always something more.
"You know the drill.
Lay back, Legs open,
Mouth Shut."
Will he realize that the
Cycle can end??


©Danie Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment