Friday, November 12, 2010

Hopeless

A lover’s lies do not let me live, 
I’d rather die than thrive through that pain this love does give.
Although my heart does bleed upon that of my sleeve, it sheds no hurt. 
I stand. 
What is love but another strong lashing on my soul, 
That of which I do not wish to no longer endure. 
I need a cure for my lovesickness, 
A love’s sickness because his eyes poisoned my insides, 
With laugther and glee, 
Overwhelmed to the symptoms love gives off no immunity. 
What is it to love and seek none in return. 
Love is suppose to conquer all, 
But love itself is conquered, does the passion begin to burn. 
Yet and still I guess it is better to love 
And always lost than to have not loved at all 
Or to have not lost at all. 
Love, you do call but I do not seek, 
Rather not the games just a lonely lover’s life a bleek.

1 comment: